Reasons to Ditch Your Business to Business Agency
Here are ten reasons to fire your existing Business agency. (of course, you don’t have to if they work like we do, but if they don’t, give us a call. We can show you great results by thinking about your communications to your trade audience in a totally new way. And prove it.)
Ditch them if they insist that they are 'business to business experts'. There is no such thing in the new disrupted digital reality. It's about understanding and connecting with people, wherever they are, whatever they do.
- Ditch them if they insist that they are 'business to business experts'. There is no such thing in the new disrupted digital reality. It's about understanding and connecting with people, wherever they are, whatever they do.
- Ditch them if they are big and allocate junior account and creative staff to your business.
- Ditch them if they are small but have no real depth of experience in international advertising or B2B and B2C marketing.
- Ditch them if this month they haven't suggested at least two ways to make your business more profitable or visible.
- Ditch them if they have fallen behind with technology, do not have outstanding digital understanding or relevant learning from a highly competitive consumer segment that can benefit your business too.
- Ditch them if their default position is trade press.
- Ditch them if they can't produce a verifiable 'glory box' similar to this one:
- Gained 96,000 customer enquiries from one 12 week campaign.
- Achieved a 1000% ROI in one of the toughest trade sectors.
- Recommended an innovative web based solution that generated hundreds of thousands of viewers.
- Utilised advanced digital and data techniques to penetrate the competitive noise.
- Ran direct mail that accomplished the highest level of enquiries in the best year to date for the business.
- Attained a 30% increase in business following a re-brand exercise.
- Achieved a year on year increase of over 200% as a result of the campaign... and all for blue chip businesses operating in highly competitive sectors.
- Ditch them if you simply want to have a more meaningful and grown-up conversation about strengthening your brand, hitting your targets and making some money.
Tell us what 'best' would look like for you and ask us how you could get there.
'When It's Dark Look For Stars'.
B2B Marketing. You don't have to be the poor relation