LAW SAS Business Breakfast – Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is LAW Creative whose registered office is at 4 Waterside, Station Road, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 4US
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. LAW Creative are running competition on Instagram and LinkedIn only.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Competition will run from Wednesday 17th April to Wednesday 24th April. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Follow LAW Creative on Instagram @lawcreativeuk
- Like the competition post
- Answer the question on the comments section
- Tag a friend you would like to bring along
9. The winner will be picked by an independent adjudicator and announced on Friday 26th April by 12pm via a DM message on Instagram. If no confirmation of attendance is received by Monday 29th April at 12pm then LAW Creative will pick another winner.
10. LAW Creative are not responsible for travel to and from the event.
11. Prizes have no monetary value and cannot be resold or returned
12. Prize includes entry to the closed event only. LAW Creative cannot guarantee the meeting with Ollie Ollerton or Jason Fox
13. The winners must bring photo ID to gain access to the event
14. Details for the event location will be confirmed once winner is announced via a DM message on Instagram.
15. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other organisation a part from LAW Creative.